Back again

It has been a long time since I updated my blog, but I have got around to spring cleaning and refreshing it! I hope you like it, let me know! Well, after a lot of procrastinating and faffing, I have redecorated and made my house into a home - only 2 years in the making! Here are some before and afters to show the outcome - much better, I hope you'll agree, tho I do miss the tropical island view every morning! 



I have put up new shelving in the old ugly glass alcove to display all my bits of sentimental junk! I think it looks less like a serving hatch now, with the bonus of keeping my nick-knacks out of the way too (matron!) - perfect!



A nice new comfy sofa that was hell to get through the doors! It is a replacement for the previous one that had a seat stuffing malfunction (it had no rebound and collapsed inwards, not very comfy - and no, it wasn't my fat ass to blame either, thank you!!)



And the curtains were finally made with Prestigious Fabric "Dandelion" in the eucalyptus colourway. I love them - fully lined in a blackout and insulating lining that gives them a full and crisp finish. I do make curtains to order, so if you need any, don't hesitate to contact me

Well, that's that for the moment - I will try and keep up-to-date more often with my news, hopefully it will be of interest to you! Take care till next time







Comments